Victoria declares Melbourne to come back to lockdown - as it occurred
From July 8 midnight, metro Melbourne and Mitchell shire occupants will be not able to venture out from home for about a month and a half apart from basic purposes. News about current lockdown
That is the place I’ll leave you for today. A debt of gratitude is in order for perusing on what is a troublesome night for everybody in Melbourne.
This is what we realized today:
- The more prominent Melbourne territory will come back to arrange 3 lockdown from 12 PM tomorrow for about a month and a half after Victoria recorded 191 new instances of Covid-19, the biggest number of positive cases since the pandemic started.
- Under the lockdown occupants can’t leave their home except if it is for care or clinical reasons, looking for basics, work or study that is impossible at home, and exercise.
- As beforehand during the lockdowns, retail locations can stay open subject to social separating however vehicles and bistros will return to takeaway as it were.
- The frontier between New South Wales and Victoria will close at 12 AM without precedent for a century. NSW police serve Mick Fuller said the 55 outskirt intersections between the two states would be watched by 650 cops.
- South Australia additionally reported it would harden its previously shut outskirt with Victoria. Starting at 12 AM tomorrow evening, just SA inhabitants going from Victoria will be permitted to isolate in the state for 14 days.
Also, check this site for more information here